Up to £40,000 per annum
We are currently recruiting for a qualified and enthusiastic Computer Sciences Teacher to teach up to A Level at a high-achieving college based in Hampshire. The Computer Science role will likely be on a part-time basis, however if the successful candidate could offer Sciences or Mathematics, a full-time position could be offered.
We’ve partnered with a highly regarded and successful college in Hampshire dedicated to seeing each and every student succeed and caring for the community. The award-winning college is moving from strength to strength and continuously offers staff the best career opportunities within a thriving education environment.
- Be familiar with and to uphold the values and commitments of the college
- Reinforce learning through the use of teaching and learning aids
- Act as subject matter expert
- Continuous Monitoring and reporting student progress and achievement
- Undertake regular reviews of student progress and complete Statements of Progress in line with College procedures
- Attend and contribute to curriculum team, Faculty and staff meetings
The successful Computer Sciences Teacher will:
• Hold an undergraduate degree in a Computer Sciences or closely related discipline and be a qualified teacher
• Experience teaching Computer Sciences in the curriculum up to Key Stage 5
• Demonstrate enthusiasm for the subject and a desire to motivate pupils of all levels
• Keep accurate records of work covered and pupils’ progress in order to produce reports and attend parents’ evenings
• Engage and inspire students in order to promote success
• Maintain a professional and positive approach when dealing with parents and colleagues
• Possess excellent written and oral communication skills
SPARK Recruitment is a recruitment agency dedicated to driving standards and delivering an outstanding recruitment experience to clients and candidates alike. We encourage your application and endeavour to feedback within 24 hours. Please note that if you have not heard back within 7 working days, your application for this role has not been successful however we may still contact you in relation to similar positions.
All candidates must be able to demonstrate that they hold a relevant and valid work permit or visa to live and work in the UK.