We are currently recruiting for an experienced and committed personal assistant to work closely with the Head of a reputable school ensuring the smooth running of the office and to take responsibility for all secretarial services. This is a full-time permanent position offering a very competitive salary and an excellent career opportunity.
We’ve partnered with a highly regarded and successful prep-school based in Berkshire who provide early years education to boys and girls. The school have been awarded an excellent rating from their most recent independent quality inspection and aim to continue driving standards and supporting the local community.
- Thorough and attentive management of the Head’s diary, supporting day to day time management for events and appointments.
- Filter all telephone calls for the Head and complete follow-up actions as requested.
- Organise the Head’s travel arrangements; flights, taxis, dates etc.
- Work closely with the School Registrar to diarise, manage and host prospective parents
- Organise hospitality for meetings/events throughout the year to ensure great hospitality for visitors to the school
The successful personal assistant will:
- Possess outstanding interpersonal and organisational skills
- Possess excellent IT skills
- Have previous experience as a Personal/Executive Assistant
- Demonstrate excellent communication skills and a proactive attitude to work
- Demonstrate exceptional customer service skills
SPARK Recruitment is a recruitment agency dedicated to driving standards and delivering an outstanding recruitment experience to clients and candidates alike. We encourage your application and endeavour to feedback within 24 hours. Please note that if you have not heard back within 7 working days, your application for this role has not been successful however we may still contact you in relation to similar positions.
All candidates must be able to demonstrate that they hold a relevant and valid work permit or visa to live and work in the UK.